Marathon Industrial Finishing is a state of the art facility for abrasive blasting and painting. Our paint booths are equipped with heated cure cycles greatly reducing cure times for those jobs that need to be completed quickly. We have established effective and efficient quality processes and management practices, which support continual improvement. Our Quality Management System complies with the requirements of the AMPP standards.
Marathon Industrial Finishing offers industrial and high performance coatings to local fabricators, companies, and businesses in Central Wisconsin. Our secure, climate-controlled environment allows us to continue production without any lost time due to issues of inclement weather. Our Central Wisconsin location will also save you time and shipping costs.
The mission of Marathon Industrial Finishing (MIF) is to provide top-quality industrial high performance coating and finishing services. MIF seek to provide these services in the most timely manner and with an ongoing comprehensive quality control program which strives to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. The company's principal officers see each contract as an agreement not between a business and its customers, but between partners that wish to create a close and mutually beneficial long-term relationship.
Why Choose Marathon Industrial Finishing?
- Quality: We thoroughly analyze every aspect of the process to ensure the long-term success of the protective coating.
- Quick turnaround: Every stage of the blasting, coating, and painting is done under one roof, providing you, the client, a faster turnaround time on every project.
- Expertise: Through our certified coating inspectors and years of experience, we can tailor your coating to fit your facility needs and environment.
- Flexibility: We'll work around your production schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Price competitive: We're here to make your facility look better, not break the bank.